Photos courtesy of Nashville Photographer Anderson Lane Photography
Certified Lactation Counselors: Breastfeeding Support
Just because breastfeeding is the natural way to feed your baby, doesn’t mean it’s the easiest way at first.
That’s where we come in. We want you to have a successful breastfeeding relationship and support in the first few weeks is crucial.
I thought the hardest part of becoming a parent would be labor and delivery; instead, it was breastfeeding my newborn son. Hiring a lactation consultant helped me make a few needed adjustments. It proved to be extremely beneficial for me.
Nashville Bradley Class Participant
Jeannie is Certified Lactation Counselor (CLC), she specializes in “Natural Breastfeeding” which will help new mothers fix the most common breastfeeding issues.
Prenatal Lactation Consulting: Brentwood And Nashville TN
Nashville Childbirth offers you prenatal consultations to address any concerns you might have about breastfeeding and we are able to help prepare you for some common obstacles, solutions and most importantly support.
After your baby is born we can come to your hospital room or your home to help you with any breastfeeding problems you might have. We have been Nashville La Leche members since 1988.
Lactation Consulting Services & Support
- Lactation support in the comfort and privacy of your own home from a Certified Lactation Counselor.
- Lactation support in the hospital within the first three days of birth
- Assessment of latch and suggestions for improvement if needed
- Breastfeeding effective action plans tailored to you and your baby
- Troubleshooting for most breastfeeding issues
- Information for boosting milk supply when needed
- Help with Breast pump learning how to use and properly clean
- Unlimited phone and email support between the hours of 9am-7pm
- Referrals to trusted resources in the Nashville area, when appropriate
Lactation Consultation Pricing:
$100 /hour in your Nashville home
$70 /hour on-site in our Brentwood education studio this Includes mom, partner, and infant.