Schedule is FULL 2022
2022-ALL classes are FULL
Private classes- Wednesday, from 6:30- 9:30 PM $700.
Private Daytime hours 9-12:00 or 12-3:00 or to fit your schedule. $700.
Pricing: Natural Childbirth Classes GROUP –
Proponents of The class claim that 86% of mothers have vaginal births without drugs.
Jeannie Says- Her Class the secret to having the birth YOU can be proud of, with No regrets the first time to have a baby.
Jeannie Casey is an Expert Certified Childbirth Instructor who has mastered preparing students for a Natural birth.
to deliver a baby with the most comfort and speed.
The emphasis of this class is learning to trust and listen to your body.
I teach you all of what you need and what you don’t even know you need yet.
I prepare you and your partner to have the tools and knowledge to actually Be prepared for your birth, the way you want it. No regrets the first time.
Experiential by practicing it with hands-on direction and having Jeannie to guide you.
Auditory by hearing by the spoken word, DVDs.
My goal is for you to have a wonderful birth experience and to feel good about your decisions.
• How to tune into your body, relax with labor, work with your body, breathe to reduce pain, and push to save you from tearing
• How to address the fears of uncertainty that come with a natural childbirth
• For mom: Fears of getting the right childbirth education, what positions to use, having your partner ready and trained to be hands-on, etc.
• For the partner: Fears of screwing up, the disappointment you or letting the birth deviate from the birth plan
• The partner’s role as coach and how your partner can lead and support you during labor
• How to cultivate an inward focus and use relaxation techniques that utilize on all three levels: mental, emotional and physical
• Effective communication with the team
• Birth goals, planning how to get what you want, group b strep, glucose testing, etc.
• Labor rehearsal/pushing practice/postpartum/Breastfeeding/newborn care/
• Potential variations and complications/all the intervention and how it’s used pros and cons
• How to be knowledgeable consumers of birth services and to take responsibility in making informed decisions regarding procedures, attendants and the birthplace, doula roles,
• What happens during hospital birth and how to work around difficulties that might arise in that setting
• Postpartum home preparation plan, Natural Breastfeeding positions, the new easy Breastfeeding
• Massage techniques to melt away those pregnancy pains
• Preparing the family for the transitions of life with a newborn
• How to calm a crying baby, how to help babies sleep longer, what babies are saying
• Traditional Breastfeeding techniques, problems, and solutions
Find your friends who have been in my class at
I will help you make your own birth dreams come true, and perhaps help you to form a few new friendships along the way.
Labor rehearsal video provided by Kalimana Film Stories
“Rehearsing labor was such a valuable experience in our birthing class! We loved walking through what we actually would be doing in labor and helped us feel way more prepared! We love it!” – Zach & Jody Grey
THE CLASS DATES & POLICY
Group Classes on Mondays, 6:30-9:30
Private classes- Wednesday, from 6:30- 9:30 PM
Private Daytime hours 9-12:00 or 12-3:00 or to your schedule.
Nashville Childbirth Class Location
1608 Crockett Hills Blvd.
Brentwood, TN 37027
Not sure if this is the right class for you? Call for a heart-to-heart chat. Jeannie Casey 615*370*5912 and leave a message and I will call you or text.
You are welcomed to “like” my Facebook page for
Jeannie Casey or Nashville childbirth to get a look at who I am.